Prestige Homes is one of the largest builders in Atlantic Canada. We’ve built over 12,000 homes since 1973 with approximately 6 families a week moving into a quality built Prestige Home. We appreciate and understand that building your new home is a significant and exciting undertaking and we make the process as easy and enjoyable as possible. Our business continues to grow by staying focused on:
- building the best homes available using factory-built precision and quality control.
- providing practical, relevant advice and support so you can make decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
- offering enough flexibility and choice that your new home clearly reflects your personal style and taste.
- working with you every step of the way and continuing customer care long after moving day.
As a well established company and trailblazer in factory-built housing, we strive to build better homes and expand our designs, options and features. With a focus on detail, proven systems and technologies, we are constantly improving our construction process, energy efficiency and the quality of our homes.
Did you know?
- Prestige Homes introduced the concept of the mini-home.
- We have exported homes all over the world, including Germany, Romania, Russia, China and Japan.
- Our manufacturing facility in Sussex NB gives us considerable advantages such as: no delays due to inclement weather; consistent skilled trades and workforce; and exceptional quality control of construction.
- Together with Clayton Developments we built the first EnviroHome in Atlantic Canada, as part of a joint national initiative of the Canadian Home Builders' Association and TD Canada Trust. EnviroHome demonstrates "homes that are better for you and better for the environment".
- We have been recognized by Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) and many other organizations for design, innovation and our work on energy efficiency.
- Our commercial building projects include multi-family complexes, hotels and educational facilities.
- Prestige Homes has an experienced in-house design team focused on personalizing your home to meet your needs.
In 1999, we became part of the Shaw Group, which includes Clayton Developments and Shaw Brick, companies with a long tradition and deep roots in the Maritimes. The Shaw Group has been recognized repeatedly as one of the 50 best-managed companies in Canada.